Table of Contents Show
Other Star Control: Origins Guides:
Talking to Space Fish
In order to communicate with the Greegrox you will need a trasnlation for their language.
- There are two ways to obtain the translation.
- Talk with one Greegrox Follower to start recording. Talk with 3 more while a Tywom ship is in your fleet.
- There is a crashed Tywom ship with a translation on Episolon Gladius II.
Form an Alliance with the Greegrox
In order to form an alliance with the space fish you must get back the Ancient One’s egg.
- Talk to the Greegrox on the Ancient One.
- Obtain the egg from the Menkmack, see Menkmack section for details.
- Return the egg to the Greegrox.
The Mu’Kay Apology
The Greegrox are a little upset at the Mu’Kay, what with the latter hunting and eating the former.
- Talk to a Greegrox while you have a Mu’Kay ship in your fleet.
- Go to the Mu’Kay homeworld and inform them that the Greegrox are sapient.
- Go to the Ancient One while you have a Mu’Kay ship in your fleet and talk with the Greegrox.
The Lost Greegrox
There is a Greegrox that has remained all alone after its pod mates were killed.
- Go to the Alpha Apocalyptum A system and take the Greegrox with you.
- There are two options now:
- Take the Greegrox back home to the Ancient One.
- Or take it to The Measured homeworld for a reward.
More of this sort of thing:
- Star Control: Origins – Quest Guide
- Star Control: Origins Cheats
- Star Control: Origins – Mu’Kay Quests
- Star Control: Origins – Main Story Quests
- Star Control: Origins – Detailed Beginners Guide
- Star Control: Origins – The Triton Signal Quest