Teamfight Tactics is the latest new “mode” for League of Legends. Although that description honestly sells it short. Teamfight Tactics is practically an entirely new game, with totally different rules than its source material.
Other Teamfight Tactics Guides:
- Teamfight Tactics: Items Cheat Sheet
- Teamfight Tactics: Origins Cheat Sheet
- Teamfight Tactics: Champion Drop Rates
- Teamfight Tactics: Champion Stats
- Teamfight Tactics: Controls & Shortcuts
Teamfight Tactics: Classes Cheat Sheet (Classes Buffs)
Each Teamfight Tactics champion has a class that it’s designated to. That’s on top of its origin. Finding the best combinations of these given the champions the game lets you buy is an integral part of winning games. But what buffs do the classes actually provide? We have a cheat sheet below that lists all of the buffs you could possibly want.
- 3 Assassin – +150% critical strike damage.
- 6 Assassin – +350% critical strike damage.
Assassin Champions: Akali, Evelynn, Katarina, Kha’Zix, Pyke, Rengar, Zed.
Blademasters have a 35% chance to strike additional times each attack.
- 3 Blademaster – One additional strike
- 6 Blademaster – Two additional strikes
Blademaster Champions: Aatrox, Draven, Fiora, Gangplank, Shen, Yasuo.
Brawlers receive bonus maximum health.
- 2 Brawler – +300 Bonus health.
- 4 Brawler – +700 Bonus health.
Brawler Champions: Chogath, Darius, RekSai, Volibear, Warwick.
Elementalists gain double mana from attacks.
- 3 Elementalists – At the start of combat, summon an Elemental.
Elementalists Champions: Anivia, Brand, Kennen.
- 2 Guardian – At the start of combat, all Guardians and adjacent allies receive +30 armor.
Guardian Champions: Braum and Leona.
After attacking, Gunslingers have a 50% chance to fire additional attacks.
- 2 Gunslinger – Attack another random enemy.
- 4 Gunslinger – Attack all enemies in range.
Gunslinger Champions: Gangplank, Graves, Lucian, Miss Fortune, Tristana.
Knights block damage from basic attacks.
- 2 Knight – 20 damage blocked.
- 4 Knight – 40 damage blocked.
- 6 Knight – 80 damage blocked.
Knight Champions: Blitzcrank, Garen, Kayle, Mordekaiser, Poppy, Sejuani.
Every 3s, Rangers have a chance to double their attack speed.
- 2 Ranger – 25% chance.
- 4 Ranger – 65% chance.
Ranger Champions: Ashe, Kindred, Varus, Vayne.
Shapeshifters gain bonus maximum Health when they transform.
- 3 Shapeshifter – +100% max health
Shapeshifter Champions: Elise, Gnar, Nidalee, Shyvana, Swain.
Allies have increased spell damage.
- 3 Sorcerer – +35% spell damage
- 6 Sorcerer – +100% spell damage
Sorcerer Champions: Ahri, Aurelion Sol, Karthus, Kassadin, Lissandra, Lulu, Morgana, Veigar.
It’s end. I hope “Teamfight Tactics: Classes Cheat Sheet” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.