Welcome to Kindergarten 2, which takes place on Tuesday! After the events of Monday, you’ll find yourself in a new school with new friends… and new ways to get ruthlessly murdered.
Other Kindergarten 2 Guides:
- Kindergarten 2 Walkthrough (Complete Guide)
- Kindergarten 2 Monstermon Cards Guide
- Kindergarten 2 Achievement Guide
Cain’s not Able Walkthrough
Make sure to bring the A+ Card and company Pin for this mission.
- Start off the day by talking to Felix and showing him the pin. He’ll give you something to bring to Ozzy for him to read.
- Go buy the hand sanitizer from Monty.
- Go to Ozzy to give him the papers, and use the hand sanitizer to prove your hands are clean to him.
- Head back to Monty to get him to read the papers. He needs money. Go borrow some from Felix to pay Monty.
- Bell rings, head to smart class.
- Start by talking to Felix, tell him Ozzy understands the plan and he’ll explain his.
- Complete the assessment on the computer. Accept the toilet paper from the rewards and leave the class.
- Get into the woman’s bathroom, and clog the toilets with the paper.
- Use the ladder to get up into the air vents.
- Grab the jar of spiders.
- Bell will ring.
- Go talk to Felix and show him the jar of spiders.
- Head over to talk to Nugget. He’ll need a shovel and an arm. Literally.
- Take Felix’s pass and go talk to Carla who will give you the janitor’s key. Leave the lunch hall.
- Head into the Janitor’s closet and take the shovel from the shelf. Bob’s gonna walk in and wonder but just ignore him.
- Bell rings.
- Talk to Felix to show him the shovel.
- Go to the dumpster to get a passbook.
- Beat on it and give the lady in there some food. Burger will do.
- Head back to tell Felix you’re ready and head inside the school.
- Monty knows what you’re up to and will blow off the arm of the hall monitor. Take his arm instead.
- Bell will ring.
- Talk to Nugget and give him the arm.
- Go take Carla’s side with the basketball to hit Ms. Jigglytits to chase Jerome out of the class.
- Head over to the classroom downstairs to grab Ms. Applegate’s stick from Jerome’s head. It’ll work well enough.
- Meet the group outside and give him the stick.
- Drop the spiders on Ted’s head down the hole.
- RIP Ted.
- Day ends.After Gym, Felix will talk to you outside. He’ll give you a Semi-Legal Chemical that the pills were made from in the first game.
You may also be interested in: