Soul Knight is a pixel shooter with a top-down view, where players explore procedure-generated underground. They have to fight crowds of enemies including mighty bosses, look for weapons and deal with different side quests.
Soul Knight is a roguelite game openly inspired by Enter the Gungeon. In this game, you will have to navigate the darkest depths of a dungeon full of dangerous threats… and weapons. There are more than a hundred different weapons that you can use to kill the monsters that you meet along the way.
Other Soul Knight Guides:
- Soul Knight: Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- Soul Knight All Gift Codes
- Soul Knight: List of All Plants
- Soul Knight: How to Get Rings
- Soul Knight: What weapon colors mean
How to play online
You can play Soul Knight in a company of 2 to 4 people. The game can be started by any player.
- The player hosts a game in a local Wi-Fi network or activates a portable hotspot on the phone.
- Then, he chooses the difficulty (normal or brutal) and proceeds to the character selection screen.
- After that, other players can join the room and choose a character, skin and a ring.
- Once all players have chosen rings and pressed ‘Ready’, the host can start the adventure.
- Before the game, you can see the equipment of all the players.
- If the match was interrupted, but you want to return to the game, press ‘Continue’ on the starting screen.
- You can find large chests in the dungeon. To unlock them, each player has to stand on the button in the room. These chests contain more weapons, depending on how many players are in the game.
- The store will have more items.
- There will be more chests in rooms with bosses.
- Each player receives gold and energy as a reward. You can see yours only.
- The host of the game chooses which buffs players unlock between the levels. The buff is applied to all players at once.
- Each statue can only be used once by each player. The statue effects are individual for each player.
- In multiplayer, you can see only health of your teammates (without armor).
- You can revive the fallen teammate. To do so, just come close to them and press the action button. In 5 seconds, the teammate will be revived with 1 HP and no armor. There are no limitations regarding the resurrection. When any of the players reaches the portal, all teammates will automatically revive.
- You will lose the game if all players die.
- When a player enters a new room with enemies, all other players automatically teleport there.
- The number of enemies and their health increases by approximately 50% compared to singleplayer.
More of this sort of thing:
- Soul Knight: Starting Guide
- Soul Knight: All Statues Effects
- Soul Knight: Living Room Walkthrough
- Soul Knight Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- Soul Knight: How to Get Rings (List of All Rings)