Stoneshard is a challenging turn-based RPG set in an open world. Experience the unforgiving life of a medieval mercenary: travel across the war-torn kingdom, fulfill contracts, fight, mend your wounds and develop your character without any restrictions.
Other Stoneshard Guides:
- “I” for Inventory
- T – Autosort.
- Alt – Loot hovers. (Display all item names.)
- W – Weapon layout. (Switch between weapons.)
- “C” for Character Panel
- “S” for Skills Panel
- “Q” for Quests
- 0 to 9, “-“, “+” for Skills Shortcuts(1 for Search Surroundings, 2 for Against The Odds, 3 for Flamewave by default)
- “B” for Modes
- “Space” outside a loot panel to Skip Turn
- Hold “Esc” for Settings and, in that panel, “Enter” to Leave
Click to Interact:
- If Empy Tile, move or skip turn(If standing tile).
- If Enemy/Crate/Explosive/Crate, move(If necessary) and attack.
- If Door, move(If necessary) and open/close(Or break If Right Click) if it is unlocked, if it is locked, you have the choice to pick or break down(If Right Click).
- If Container, move(If necessary) and loot.
- Shift+Click to use/equip an item
- Ctrl+Click to drop an item
- Alt+Click to move to inventory
- Space/Enter in loot panel to move all to inventory
It’s end. I hope “Stoneshard Controls & Hotkeys” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
You may also be interested in: