Users with admin authority can use the following commands. You can find all the commands in question below. You can also use the “help” command to see all available commands in game.
To hide UI press CTRL+F3.
To open the game console press F5 and type “help” to show all available commands.
You can check other Valheim guides:
- Fishing Guide
- Dedicated Game Server Setup Guide
- How to Get StagBreaker
- Valheim FAQ: Questions & Answers for Beginners
- Crafting Recipes
- Item IDs & Item Spawning Guide
Valheim Admin Server Commands
Server codes valid for users with admin authority.
- Stop server
- Go to Configuration Files and edit adminlist.txt file
- Add the admin ID’s one per line (*)
- Start server
- Press F5 to open console and type help for all commands
(*) Here’s how you can get the player ID’s:
- Join the server.
- Press F2 key.
- Under the Players box, you will find the ID in front of the player name.
Here is a list of all the basic commands available for Valheim.
- help – Show all available commands.
- kick [name/ip/userID] – Kick the user.
- ban [name/ip/userID] – Ban the user.
- unban [ip/userID] – Unban the user.
- banned – Shows a list of banned users.
- ping – Send a ping to the server to ger your latency.
- lodbias [number] – Set distance lod bias. If empty shows actual lodbias. By default 1.5
- info – Print system info
If you type “imacheater” in console to turn On/Off cheat mode and then “help” you will be able to get another list of commands. Like teleport, freeview, godmode and more.
Here is a list of all the other commands available for Valheim.
- god – enables god mode
- pos – print current player position
- goto [x,z] – teleport
- killall – kill nearby enemies
- exploremap – explore entire map
- resetmap – reset map exploration
- tame – tame all nearby tameable creatures
- location – spawn location
- freefly – freefly photo mode
- ffsmooth – freefly smoothness
- event [name] – start event
- stopevent – stop current event
- raiseskill [skill] [amount] – raise skill lvl (example: raiseskill run 100)
- resetcharacter – reset character data
- dpsdebug – toggle dps debug print
- save – force saving of world
- removedrops – remove all item-drops in area
- resetwind – resetwind
- players [nr] – force difficulty scale (0 = Reset)
I highly recommend don’t use cheat commands to don’t ruin your ingame experience. This commands could be usefull if you get stuck: Use “pos” or “goto [x,z]” to teleport yourself and get unstuck.
If you think you have a missing admin command, write us a comment. Thanks to all the friends who helped us fill in the mistakes and shortcomings.
You may also be interested in: