Valheim Warehouse Build Guide
An blueprint for a simple but aesthetic warehouse.
I have build a warehouse for our new castle and since I thought it looks pretty, I decided to share it.
You can check other Valheim guides:
- Valheim How to Summon and Defeat The Elder
- Valheim How to Summon and Defeat Eikthyr
- Valheim How to Summon and Defeat Bonemass
- Valheim How to Summon and Defeat Moder
- Valheim Dedicated Game Server Setup Guide
- Valheim How to Get StagBreaker
- Valheim FAQ: Questions & Answers for Beginners
- Valheim Crafting Recipes
- Valheim Item IDs & Spawning Guide
- Valheim Admin Commands for Your Server
If something is unclear or you feel like there is room for improvement, just leave a short comment and I will make an update.
Blueprint and Screenshots
View from the outside.
View from the inside.
- Thin lines = floor
- Thick lines = wall
- 236 Wood for the building
- 540 Wood for the chests
- You can extend the length of the wareouse depending on your needs. The shown one has space for 54 chests.
- This build only works with the normal chests. If you want to use the iron ones, you have to skip the middle row (if you want to keep the aestetics).
- If you feel like you need more chests on the same space, you can add a 4th row. I just didn’t like that because it seems to high up compared to the char size.
- In order to place the 3rd row, extend the second floor a little and step up.
- I have added extra space for the door, so that it doesn’t block your movement inside the warehouse.
More of this sort of thing: