The classic multiplayer roguelike, Risk of Rain, returns with an extra dimension and more challenging action. Play solo, or team up with up to three friends to fight your way through hordes of monsters, unlock new loot, and find a way to escape the planet.
Other Risk of Rain 2 Guides:
- Risk of Rain 2: Console Commands & Cheats
- Risk of Rain 2: List of All Items
- Risk of Rain 2: Classes Tier List
- Risk of Rain 2: Mercenary Guide
- Risk of Rain 2: Artificer Guide
- Risk of Rain 2: Huntress Guide
- Risk of Rain 2: How to Unlock All Characters
- Risk of Rain 2: What Is The Blue Orb?
- Risk of Rain 2: Lunar Coins & Gold Farming
- Risk of Rain 2: Interactable Objects Guide
- Risk of Rain 2: Newt Alter Locations
How to unlock the hidden chamber in the Abandoned Aqueduct
The title says it all.
There are two hidden buttons placed across the Abandoned Aqueducts.
Then the entrance looks like this.
For the buttons, you need to have both of them pushed at once.
Since I was up way too late finding this out, I didn’t have any friends to test out if it is possible to have two people puss the buttons, and have it activate.
I managed to push one of the pots with my character onto one of the buttons. For the other button, I pushed it down with my character. After that, the gate should open.
If you’re having trouble moving the pots, or you just get them stuck, try to launch the pots. You should be able to dash into it to make the pots go flying. I used huntress’ teleport which shot the pots flying hella far. Keep in mind, for her, you need to be a little distanced away from the pot, or else the game wont realize you dashed at it.
You may also be interested in: